Already an affiliate?
Click here to access our Affiliate Resources Area
and login to your account
That’s right. If you tell your colleagues, friends, subscribers, and clients about our various products, programs, and services, and they purchase through your affiliate links, we’ll pay you an affiliate commission!
We’ll do all the order processing. You just sit back and collect your checks! There is NO limit to the number of people you can get commissions for!
Here are some ways you can promote Nikkea:
- In your newsletter
- In your e-zine
- On your website
- On your website’s links page
- In editorial coverage on your website
- In advertising slots on your website
- In conversations with friends, colleagues, teammates, clients, and suppliers
- At networking and lead generation meetings in your town
- Refer a keynote or speaking engagement at business meetings, associations, trade shows, & multi-speaker events
Here’s the easy, three-step process for you to begin collecting commissions:
- Fill out the Affiliate signup form. (below)
- Submit the form.
- You will receive a code that lists your affiliate numbers and links once you are approved as an Affiliate. Place that code on your website or in your ezines.
Become an Affiliate Today!
Remember, spamming is NOT allowed. Violators will be removed from our affiliate program immediately and commissions will NOT be paid. We are not responsible for inaccurate claims made by affiliate members.
Commissions will be paid at the beginning of each month. For product purchases payments will be processed following the 30th day of the order, to account for cancellations or bad payments.
For programs/courses payments will be processed upon completion of the program to account for cancellations or bad payments.
No commissions will be paid on cancelled or refunded orders.
Please note: Unfortunately, you cannot sign up as an affiliate and apply the commission for your own product or service purchase or subscription.
Questions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, Nikkea, please sign me up!
I'll "see" you there,